DAVEY TINGLE FINGERS IS BACK
- JBJ did not play because of the flu that Cora found out about during BP. Immediately removed him from the team to stop the potential spread of it.
- Benny hit a ball hard directly off his foot yesterday, doesn’t look like he will be playing this morning. X Rays came back negative but is listed as day to day
- There are lots of rumors of today’s game being postponed due to lots of rain in the area. We will keep you posted
Right from the first inning, you could tell that Price was on. Hitting his spots and painting the corners. Price ended his day after 7 innings of 3 hit ball and no runs allowed. Vintage Davey tingle fingers.
Xander went on a tear today attributing to all four runs! It was a 1-0 game after a sac fly from him in the fourth, and Price didn’t let anything come in. Xander wanted to add some insurance runs in the 8th when he drove one to strait away center with Mookie and JD on to make it 4-0 and give some breathing room to Barnes who comes in the close out the game
Final Score 4-0 RED SOX
- David Price throwing a three hitter over 7 innings and 7 strikeouts
- Xander Bogaerts going 2 for 3 with a sac fly and a dinger
- After fouling the ball of his foot; Benny stayed in and hit a double
- Nunez with another defensive misplay, and leaving FOUR men on base today, is furthering frustrations. His bat still hasn’t come around and he is batting .184 so far this year. If you can’t contribute on offense OR defense, then you are actively detracting from the team
- Pedroia went 0-4 lowering his average to .133
Final Box Scores
Best thing about baseball is how it’s played nearly everyday! Today’s game is at 7:10 PM ET featuring Hector Velazquez vs Dan Straily! Stay tuned and I’ll tell you all about it. Talk to you then 🤙🏽
Header Photo Curtesy of twipu